Make the most of your next overseas trip by ensuring you, your family and your belongings are covered by quality international travel insurance. So many things can happen while you’re away from home and if the unfortunate or unexpected does happen, you need to make sure you’ll be protected.
Travel Insuranz provides a wide range of comprehensive and budget travel insurance plans which will cover you if you have an incident, so that you can enjoy your overseas trip without any added stress or uncertainties. Our quality insurance plans will provide you with:
- Immediate cover as soon as you purchase
- A 14 day complete money back guarantee
- 24/7 professional medical assistance, no matter where in the world you are
- All valid claims paid within 10 days, directly into your nominated bank account
- Single-trip and multi-trip travel options
- The freedom and flexibility to buy and extend your plan from overseas
- And more!
So don’t be left out of pocket in an unfamiliar place. Tailor an overseas travel insurance plan to suit your needs and budget, and enjoy complete peace of mind as you travel.
International travel insurance: Don’t leave home without it. Get a quote today.
What You'll Be Covered For
At Travel Insuranz we know that every person and every overseas trip is different. So we offer a range of cover options for most situations to allow you to select a plan that works for you, and that ensures you will always have protection and support when you need it most.
Our overseas travel insurance covers all areas worldwide including the USA and Canada, South America, Europe, Africa, the South Pacific and Asia. Cruise holidays are also automatically included.
The statements made below are subject to the full terms and conditions of our overseas travel insurance policies, please read our Product Disclosure Statement.
Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, we’ve got you covered for a full range of things including:
Medical Expenses and EmergenciesA:
Your health is our number one priority. From surgical, hospital and dental costs right through to evacuations to an appropriate medical facility and arranging for a friend or family member to be with you during your recover, Travel Insuranz is dedicated to providing quality cover if you are taken ill or injured while overseas.
Our team of professional medical experts is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Flight Cancellations, Curtailment and DelaysA:
If you miss your flight, get delayed or need to cut your trip short, we'll compensate you and cover your costs of getting to your destination on a later flight or returning home.
Loss, Theft or Damage to your Baggage and Personal BelongingsA:
Protect your gadgets and valuables with the right level of cover in case something happens to them. This also includes cover for your personal money, Passport, Visas, and travel tickets, so that you can obtain emergency or temporary replacements.
Working Holidays and Volunteer WorkA:
If you're planning to work or volunteer while you're overseas, Travel Insuranz will automatically cover you for non-manual, non-hazardous jobs with our cheap travel insurance policies. Make your travel experience one you'll always remember, and enjoy the security of knowing you'll be fully protected.
Catastrophes and TerrorismA:
We are dedicated to protecting your safety and personal security, and will cover you for medical, additional travel and accommodation expenses if you are a victim of a natural disaster, epidemic or pandemic, civil unrest, rebellion, war or terrorism while you are overseas.
Sports and ActivitiesA:
Don't hold back from enjoying recreational activities on your trip - our international travel insurance policies will automatically cover you for any medical expenses incurred as a result of a full range of sports and activities, including bungee jumping, zorbing and riding scooters and motorbikes, if you have appropriate licenses.
Accidental Death and Permanent DisablementA:
Our comprehensive and affordable travel insurance also includes an accidental death and permanent disability benefit, which will cover you if you have an accident while travelling overseas which results in your death, permanent total disablement, loss of sight, or loss of limbs.
And Much MoreA:
We'll also cover you for a full range of other situations while you're overseas including travel carrier insolvency, search and rescue expenses, car rental excess waiver, legal advice and expenses, special events, personal liability, housekeeping services, private home nursing and withdrawal of services.
24/7 International Concierge Service
Every international travel insurance policy comes with our 24/7 phone and email concierge service which you can access from anywhere in the world, to get immediate assistance with:
- Pre-travel advice
- Locating local hospitals and medical facilities
- Sending messages to family and friends back home
- Weather forecasts
- Local restaurants and attractions
- Lost or stolen Passports or tickets
- And much more!
How To Make A Claim
We aim to make our claims process as simple and convenient as possible. Please view our Claims page for full details and the processes required to submit an international travel insurance claim.
We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for medical emergency services, and claim submission.
All valid, fully documented and correctly submitted claims are guaranteed to be paid within 10 business days. Funds will be transferred directly into your nominated bank account so you can access them straight away.
Travel Safe: Staying Healthy on Your Overseas Trip
No matter where you are travelling to, it is vital that you take steps to maintain your health while you’re overseas to reduce the possibility of illness or injury while you’re in a foreign country.
Below are our top tips for healthy travel:
- Visit your doctor or a travel health specialist at least 6 weeks before you leave. Make sure your vaccinations are all up-to-date, and they will also be able to tell you if you need any other vaccinations before you travel.
- Generally, it is recommended that you’ve had all your standard vaccinations no matter what area you are travelling to, such as Tetanus, Measles, Diphtheria and Polio. For most overseas destinations, additional vaccinations are also advised such as Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Rabies, Typhoid and Meningitis.
- If you are travelling to parts of Africa or South America, a Yellow Fever vaccination is highly recommended.
- If you have any concerns, make sure you discuss them with your doctor or travel health specialist.
- Visit the Australian Government’s Smart Traveller website before you leave, to check for any health alerts or travel warnings relevant to your trip.
- If you are travelling with prescription medications, make sure you have a letter from your doctor with the full details of these medications in case you are required to show them at Customs. Failing to show proper documentation could result in your medications being confiscated.
- Don’t go near or touch any of the local animals.
- Make sure any food you eat is properly cooked, and drink only bottled water.
And remember, the most important and valuable step you can take to look after yourself and your family while you’re travelling overseas is to take out quality international travel insurance, which will cover and protect you in the event that you are taken ill or injured.
Choose Travel Insuranz and you will be covered under your policy for medical, hospital, surgical and dental expenses as well as a number of pre-existing medical conditions while you’re away from home.
We Keep Our Premiums Low
Our range of overseas travel insurance options are comprehensive and affordable to ensure that you will always have financial protection when you need it. At Travel Insuranz we are committed to making travel insurance accessible to everyone in every situation, and so we offer various levels of cover to suit all different travel plans, needs and budgets.
The total cost of your travel insurance policy will take into account several factors, including:
- The number of travellers to be covered
- Your travel destination/s
- How long you are travelling for
- The level of cover you choose
- Your age
- Any additional cover or extras you choose